Abraham-Hicks Daily Quotes

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Many Benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide

Around 5 years back I received a message in my mail box, from a email friend, advocating many benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide. I was perplexed and kept thinking that there could be some side effects of using the hydrogen peroxide for internal use.

Around six months later, while on the job, I received a minor cut on my index finger with some bruises and bleeding, I had the mail about hydrogen peroxide in my mind, and i knew from general knowledge that it is widely used for cuts and wounds. The company where I worked had the solution of hydrogen peroxide in their first aid box, I rushed to the first aid kit and applied H2O2 on the wound.

Still, I had doubts whether it will be safe to consume the H2O2 solution for internal use and I kept thinking that when I get time I should search for the information on above subject on the internet. A few months later I received another mail on the same topic, this time with an article by Dr David G. Williams
(http://educate-yourself.org/cancer/benefitsofhydrogenperozide17jul03.shtml). This article was from a qualified doctor and this gave me some confidence to try the idea for using the H2O2 after some more research on the net. I later spent some time on the net searching for the information about H2O2 and its uses, and to my surprise, I found that many people all over the world use this solution for various diseases and there are no known side effects if used as per the protocol as suggested by Dr David G.Williams.

I finally gathered courage to try this for myself and since more than two years I have been regularly taking the solution for common cold and cough and found this to be most effective and cheap therapy with no side effects.

The author of the book (quoted above ) has given a number of other diseases for which this can be used and I was surprised to find that many studies have been undertaken by medical professionals to find out effectiveness or side effects of the H2O2. IF you feel interested, search on the net , or go to the link below
to find out the dosage, strength and chemical composition and other details :

Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment