Abraham-Hicks Daily Quotes

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Sun, Moon, Mercury and Uranus conjuction in the skies


I had a dream last night. The dream lasted several hours and left vivid memory of what I saw, which does not happen every time I have a dream. The dream was about the ongoing Sun, Moon, Mercury and Uranus conjuction in the sign Aries.
I saw that Universe has released a new frequency of energy download in the skies which enables the humans to experience some kind of freedom.

It was like a new version of software being released by Uranus to the collective consciousness of humanity. I have a gut feeling that each and every human being will experience freedom in his/her life depending upon placement of Uranus in his/her natal chart.

While I was thinking of writing this post and mentally going through how every one will be affected individually and whether all will be affected in a positive way, I came across a small incident that gave me confidence to put down my dream sequence on a paper and post it on my blog. I was having cane juice at a wayside stall. The stall was being managed by an eledrly couple and their boy child aged about 12 yrs. And another baby child of the couple aged about four years was playing nearby. The elder son whose age was around 12 years had tied the hand of his younger sister aged 4 years with the help of a thin rope to a chair.
Having tied her hand to the chair, he walked away and attended to his chore of attending the customers, thinking that this small baby girl of 4 yrs will not interfere with his work and allow him freedom. Within minutes, an acquaintance of the family, who was seated next to the chair which tied down the small baby child, came to the help of this baby child and untied the knot.The baby girl was free.

Coming back to my main point of the upgrade released in the skies last night by Uranus, the planet of freedom, I am of the view that every single person incarnate on this planet at this time will be experiencing more freedom in some way or the other.

Also on collective level, We are going to see breaking down of chains in some manner and witness freedom on a mass scale. Exactly how this freedom is going
to manifest will be known with a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment